пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

albert nock




I passed out last night. I guess my body couldnapos;t handle the lack of sleep and gave in. Iapos;m so tired, Iapos;ve been having trouble keeping my eyes open all day. Iapos;m going to run to Walgreens to get highlighting make up, I looked in my reflection on my red bull can today in Aquatic Science and looked like my make up had smudged to about an inch below my eyes. Only, it wasnapos;t makeup.

I woke up late, I didnapos;t get up until 8:20ish. I got up and got dressed, did my makeup and hair, found all of my school shit for today in 20 minutes or less and ran out the door. I remembered breakfast. I was temped to skip the meds, it takes so long to take those. Swallowing 8 pills at once is hard, especially when they make me gag because they are so bitter.

I have to go somewhere important at 3, and somehow make it to school before Nelson leaves to do my major grade presentation. At least I know all of the signs, Kayla helped me out in english today. Why are deaf kiddos so nice to me lately? I feel like cody is trying to help me out by talking to me (sort of...his form of getting hearing attention is making weird noises. He honked at me once and laughed when I jumped.). Kayla was very helpful "of course Iapos;ll help you". Awesome.

We are starting the college essays in English, I should probably start applying to colleges so I�know what the prompts for the different colleges will be. Iapos;m afraid. I donapos;t want to go far away for god knows what stupid reason. Well, I know why. Itapos;s dumb so donapos;t ask me please. I donapos;t know what to do about it either. Iapos;ve been thinking of states or cities and Iapos;m so scared that I canapos;t even stand thinking about leaving Austin. What a wreck. I want to leave, I want to experience leaving and going somewhere new, and Iapos;m dumb for not going after it, but really I donapos;t want to at the same time. It hurts.

The screen on my phone wonapos;t turn black anymore. Used to be, after a while the screen would turn off, but now it wonapos;t. I asked Will if his did the same, but no, his turns black. I didnapos;t do anything to it, but I guess Iapos;ll ask Charles on Sunday about it. Maybe sooner, I need to get together with him to put Microsoft on his computer. I guess he has it pirated or something.

I hate when people send texts back that say "okay" for no reason. Like hey, i have a question, *asks question* *question answered* thanks�*explains what significance the question had*�"okay". Why?�Itapos;s irritating. I open a text hoping that somebody has something that they want to tell me about, and instead I get "okay". I canapos;t tell if they are interested or just saying okay in an irritated way. There are no clues.

Still nothing.

bpm counter dj, albert nock, albert nj palace royal, albert nippon suits, albert nippon suit.



Комментариев нет: