четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

composite ui application block




...but there is in my favorite four letter word.

Nothing eventful today. Couldnapos;t sleep at night again, so lame as I am I�decided to do some coding. I was working on getting the information about the thermal vacuum test images to write this report, then I�find out today that thereapos;s a stack of papers which describes them all, but then some of the papers lie? So, Iapos;m still a little unsure of what to do about this.

I got my first REAL�call for the ACS/WFPC2 help desk today, but it was something easy. Well, easy for an awesome opossum like me (not that Iapos;m really a opossum...if I WERE�an animal, Iapos;m sure Iapos;d be some kind of jungle cat or something, but I�digress...). It was about a zeropoint for the Solar Blind Channel and, of course, those arenapos;t published on our website�Go team�So, I used SYNPHOT�to calculate it and sent the result along with the method back. W00t. I learned new things in the process. Learning rawks...as long as itapos;s useful and makes sense.

I think the rest of the day will be reserved for studying physics. I am a bit ahead on my hours for the pay period, so no need to work my fingers to the bone. Plus, I�can always work on my code/presentation for Tuesday if I feel any work guilt. But Iapos;m sure Iapos;ll wake up in the middle of the night again and do work then.

and just having fun site myspace.com, composite ui application block, composite uav, composite types, composite type.



Комментариев нет: