суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

amator szex




I got laid off yesterday. Yup. Sucks to be me.

Itapos;s not like I didnapos;t see it coming. First of all, the project I was hired to oversee was terminated by the project owner a month after I started. I was surprised that I survived the first round of lay offs in early July. And we never really recovered. The receptionist was out a couple of days last week, so I was helping out with answering the phones and opening the mail. At least half of the calls coming in were from creditors, and the mail was full of past due invoices. So I knew we were in trouble and layoffs were probably inevitable.

They were very nice about it, clearly felt bad, gave me a small severance package (not required) and were clear that they were happy with my performance, would rehire me, etc. I was told that the architect I primarily supported had fought to keep me. There is a small possibility that I will continue on a part-time or contract basis.

I have worked a total of five months in 2008 and now Iapos;m not working again. I have 9 weeks of unemployment left. Scary times...

activity adolescent criminal risk, amator szex, amator szex lap hu, amator turk, amator turk kadin resimleri.



Комментариев нет: