пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

beach by courtyard marriott miami ocean




Hi.� Itapos;s been a while, hasnapos;t it?� Ah well.

Well, St Lawrence is great, I love it there.� I wish it wasnapos;t so far away from home, but I think itapos;s good for me.� My classes seem pretty easy, which I have no idea why.� Iapos;m acing all of them and I am so surprised.� Next semester should be more fun.� I am taking French, German, International Politics and American/Canadian studies.� So yeah.� Being away from�Alex is harder than I thought it would be and we have had some fights.� But weapos;ll be okay. �I think weapos;re starting to get the hang of it.� I hate missing him.� But I have friends and stuff to do.� I go canoeing and kayaking like 3 times a week, so thatapos;s pretty fun.� I have French�Club and Model UN too. :)

So yeah, college rocks.� A lot.

Iapos;m just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle



free funny valentines e cards, beach by courtyard marriott miami ocean, beach by courtyard marriott miami, beach by courtyard long marriott, beach by courtyard kauai marriott waipouli.



Комментариев нет: